Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Where do I start?

I have been thinking about blogging for quite a while and I still dont know if anyone will be interested in my musings but even if it is just for my own benefit, that is fine. I want to try and share aswell as gain some helpful and hopeful and life-giving nuggets (for want of a better word) as well as being real and honest about the experience. God's grace has been getting me through this far and grace will lead me home.

It has been a long 14 months since my Dad's diagnosis with a Gliobastoma Multiforme level 4 brain tumour in June 2009 which started this emotional rollercoaster ride. Mum's diagnosis followed this year in February of widely spread secondary bone cancer (with unknown primary).  Even though its been 6 months since that and I have got used to the facts, I still struggle when the reality hits me each day.

I'm gonna have to think how to start this blog and give some history to personality and progression of illness while not letting myself get carried away with unecessary length. I'll be back soon once I have thought it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment